The Issue of Bullying
Bullying is a problem that affects millions of student of all races and classes. Child and teen bullying and cyber bullying are at an all-time high.
- 1 out of 4 teens is bullied.
- 9 out of 10 LGBT student experiences harassment at school and online.
- As many as 160,000 students stay home each day from school because they are afraid of being bullied.
- 1 out of 5 kids admit to being a bully, or doing some “Bullying.”
- Every 7 minutes a child is bullied on the playground.
Cyber Bullying Statistics
- 43% of kids have been bullied while online.
- 1 in 4 kids have been cyber bullied more than once.
- 97% of middle school age students are bullied while online.
- 21% of kids have received mean or threatening e-mail or other messages.
- 53% of kids admit having said something mean or hurtful to another person online.
Scared of your partner's ANGER?
Walking on eggshells? Hiding your bruises? Frightened for your kids? Trapped with no safe place to go?
Have you been RAPED?
Are you keeping it a shameful secret? Do you think no one will believe you? Do you believe it is your fault?
Were you MOLESTED as a child?
Does it still haunt you? Wondering if you will ever get over it?
End the Suffering
Call Us Now
24-hr Crisis Line 209-533-3401
or toll-free 1-800-454-4766