Sexual Violence and Assault
Sexual violence is any unwanted sexual contact or sexual attention using force, threats, bribes, manipulation, pressure, tricks, or physical force or violence.
- It is never your fault. It doesn’t matter if you said “yes” first then changed your mind, or if you were drunk.
- It doesn’t matter how long ago it happened. We are here to help.
- Even if you don’t want to report to the police you can still get a medical exam, treatment for STDs, injuries, or potential pregnancy.
- CNVC advocates can go with you and support you through peer counseling, medical-legal exam, police interviews, and in court.
- Everything you say to us when no one else is in the room is confidential. We cannot tell anyone else anything without your permission in writing.
- We will never tell you what to do. We will give you choices and you can decide what you want to do.
Scared of your partner's ANGER?
Walking on eggshells? Hiding your bruises? Frightened for your kids? Trapped with no safe place to go?
Have you been RAPED?
Are you keeping it a shameful secret? Do you think no one will believe you? Do you believe it is your fault?
Were you MOLESTED as a child?
Does it still haunt you? Wondering if you will ever get over it?
End the Suffering
Call Us Now
24-hr Crisis Line 209-533-3401
or toll-free 1-800-454-4766