CNVC Emergency Shelter
The CNVC Emergency Shelter is a place of safety and healing in a confidential location. Serving women and their minor children who are fleeing domestic violence , CNVC assists with or provides:
- Transportation to help find services to meet your needs
- No charge for staying at the shelter
- Groceries provided for you and your children
- Emergency funds
- Peer Counseling
- Individual drug and alcohol counseling
- Support Groups
- Children’s program/counseling
- Life skills groups at shelter
- Assistance accessing all resources in the community
If you are a man fleeing a domestic violence situation, CNVC will provide shelter in a different confidential location that includes the same assistance as our emergency shelter.
Scared of your partner's ANGER?
Walking on eggshells? Hiding your bruises? Frightened for your kids? Trapped with no safe place to go?
Have you been RAPED?
Are you keeping it a shameful secret? Do you think no one will believe you? Do you believe it is your fault?
Were you MOLESTED as a child?
Does it still haunt you? Wondering if you will ever get over it?
End the Suffering
Call Us Now
24-hr Crisis Line 209-533-3401
or toll-free 1-800-454-4766